Monday, September 15, 2014

Intro to the Bread Shop

Hi Bread Bloggers! Welcome to the Bread Shop.
Name: Cindy
Interest: Gaming, sleeping, eating, youtube

Height: Taller than DigiSue
Favorite Color: Black, White, Gray
Books: Wattpad, Light Years, 1984, Animal Farm, The Things They Carried, Cirque Du Freak, etc.
Movies: Lord of the Rings, Stranger Than Fiction, Finding Nemo, etc.
T.V. shows: Master Chef, The Simpsons, Arthur, Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends, South Park, The Middle, Malcolm in the Middle, etc.

Sometimes when I get bored I roll around in my pile of bread.

3 comments:

  1. I like the title of your blog, the bread shop. And do you really roll around in a pile of bread and how do you make that happen? I may give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOL omg my god cindy. Your height though XD

    ReplyDelete