Monday, February 23, 2015

Mid Winter Break: Whatcha do?

Over the break I spent a large portion of time watching "The Office". I'm on the final season which is exciting and sad. Jim and Pam seem to be struggling in their relationship which is worrisome. They were the perfect couple. Recently I realized many of the relationships in "The Office" fail from Stanley's marriage, Darryl's marriage, etc.  


Also near the end of the break I received a text from an unknown number, joining an group chat. They were all congratulating someone for their engagement. I decided to join in and congratulate the women, only for someone to comment who I was. Things got awkward after that and I didn't get a reply back :( 

1 comment:

  1. Did you finish The Office and did you like the finale? Also, I wonder about your online activities and then I also don't want to know too much. Just be careful, deer.

    ReplyDelete